Perm Recruiting Team Lead
Permanent / 정규직
About the Company
Adecco Korea is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and based in Zurich, Switzerland. The services offered by the Group fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement as well as outsourcing and consulting.
- Client Portfolio Management
- Business development across a targeted client portfolio
- Organizational Management
- Establishing professional fields and KPI for the entire team
- Team P&L Management
- Acheiving quartely/yearly team target
- Establish the desired service KPI for each client and provide the appropriate service, as an activity for maintaining/expanding/managing services.
- Identify the overall status of service levels for contracts/employment/site management/feedback/meetings/paperwork, and present improvement measures.
- Find and develop new clients : manage the list of new clients for the continued growth of the team and company
- Expand new business through cold call/visit/reports and proposals.
- Manage the team's work processes to achieve the team's goals and improve productivity.
- Allocate tasks to team members and delegate appropriate authority.
- Share the team's goals and actively participate in the decision-making process to achieve them.
- Consider the activities, responsibilities, and importance of each team member, and create an environment in which every member can perform their tasks well.
- Share each client’s service assessment and make a service improvement plan with the team members.
- Analyze the team’s Profit & Loss, and reformulate the goals, identifying the status.
Job Requirements (About You)
- University Graduate or above
- 5+ years experience within sales (management) environment, or work experience with recruiting
- A demonstrable record of achievement both personally and through the team
- Leadership experience or experience in running bussiness P&L
- Industry experience-Life Science, IT&Engineering, FMCG, Finance&Banking etc.
- (Preferred) Expertise in the field of specific industry and each jobs
- (Preferred) A track record of dealing with senior level management in multi-national companies
- English ability (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Genuine desire to be the best at what you do
- Passionate, lively, self-motivated, confident and professional
- An energetic and pro-active personality with strong communication skills
- Proven team player with pro-active style, and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What to Expect
- Monthly fixed salary with high-level incentive
- Fringe benefits are applicable based on the company policies and procedures
- Name: Yukoung Shin, HR Admin
- Email: Yukoung.Shin@adecco.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.