The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
We are hiring
Head of Finance (Permanent / 정규직)
What you’ll do
The purpose of the role is to manage Finance & Accounting operational and external payroll activities for Adecco Korea. To manage a team responsible for AR, AP, general ledger, credit control and external payroll as well as ensuring compliance with internal and external finance processes and regulation. You are expected to provide accurate and time bound financial and business reporting to the country business leads and Regional & Global Finance organizations, and analyze financial results and provide insights to them. And also collaborate with and support the business senior management teams in identifying and driving financial opportunities (analysis of productivity, operating costs, business risks, and opportunities). You will report to SVP Finance APAC (solid line) – Country Head of Adecco Korea (dotted line).
- Strategic Partner/Influencer & Country Performance Management
- Work with board colleagues to develop and implement a business strategy that delivers annual and longer-term objectives.
- Extensive experience operating at and influencing at senior levels, and will have impeccable communication and commercial skill
- Strong partnership with the Country Head to have a clear Business/Strategic roadmap over the next 3 to 5 years (areas of growth, investments in people and digital, cost-to-serve reduction initiatives, performance management, etc.).
- Financial Reporting & Closing
- Review financial management reports prepared by the FP&A team.
- Ensure accurate and timely month/quarter/year-end closing processes
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Conductyearly budget and monthly forecast activities
- Financial control & Compliance gatekeeper
- Establish a strong control mechanism within the country to mitigate potential operational / financial risks.
- Ensure the business complies with legislative requirements related to Finance (statutory, reporting, tax, etc.).
- Market Intelligence
- Ability to review, identify & update the organization’s /division’s financial policies and procedures & recommend benchmarks for improvement
- Conduct market data analysis including competitor performance review to ensure our financial systems are Industry aligned
You’ll need this
- Degree holder with minimum 8 - 10 years in a Finance Manager or Commercial Finance position with direct reports
- Global / MNC company experience
- Practical understanding of management accounting principles and techniques
- English language ability - Fluent
- Organizational ability to set targets and follow-up
- Strategic ability to analyse data and put in place clear goals and real action items to effect change
- Leadership ability to manage, motivate and empower people to give their best efforts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to successfully engage with all stakeholder groups
You’d better have this (우대사항)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- Professional Certification such as CPA or other relevant Finance & Accounting licenses
- 지원서 접수
- 접수 기간 : 상시모집 (모집 완료 시, 조기마감될 수 있습니다)
- 지원 방식 : 아데코그룹 커리어사이트 (careers.adeccogroup.com) 회원가입 후 접수
- 지원 양식 : 자유 양식 영문 Resume 첨부
- 서류심사 & 인터뷰
- 서류 심사 : 합격자에 한하여 인터뷰 일정 개별 통지
- 인터뷰 : 직무 인터뷰 및 임원 인터뷰 (Adecco Korea HR/Country Head & APAC Executive Leaders) 진행
- 처우협의 및 최종합격
* 경력 후보자의 경우, 최종합격 이전 Reference Check가 진행될 수 있습니다
* 입사 후, 3개월의 수습기간이 적용되며, 복리후생 및 처우는 동일합니다
What you get in return
- Competitive rewards
- Multiple career advancement opportunities
- Best in class learning possibilities
- International mobility and career opportunities
- Other Employee Benefits
- M : email@example.com | T : 02-6200-9722
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.