YOSS (“Your Own Boss”) is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a trusted online platform that connects tech talent with high-quality projects. Incubated by Adecco, the worlds’ largest global staffing firm and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers fulfilling and consistent engagements with established brands, insurance protection, world-class support, instant payment and much more.
YOSS US is seeking a full-time, Seattle-based Senior Financial Analyst who will report to the VP of Finance & Operations. The successful candidate will have prior experience consolidating multiple sources of data into concise, actionable reporting that empowers data-driven decision making. The role also requires analysis of business procedures and recommendations that can be used to shape our swiftly growing US operations.
• Create, develop, test, document and interpret consistent, relevant data insights to provide accurate Power BI dashboards, KPI Reporting and related analysis.
• Assist in consolidating monthly forecast data and reporting for global YOSS business entities.
• Investigate variances between Actual, Budget, Forecast
• Work closely with the corporate Accounting teams to ensure correct journal entries are booked at month-end.
• Work closely with leadership on ad-hoc reporting and analytical projects.
• Analyze data to create models to predict trends in digital platform performance and operational activity.
• Conduct deep-dive analysis and provide actionable insights drawn from quantitative and qualitative information and historical trends to help drive business decisions and improve KPI reporting.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related ﬁeld from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience as a business/ﬁnancial analyst, developing metrics and reports, using data insights to support business cases, planning, and decisions.
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting, revenue recognition, AP/AR processes and P&L variance analysis.
• SQL programming skills and/or Python programming experience is a plus.
• Understanding of SaaS product analytics and cohort analysis including cost per acquisition, retention, and revenue recognition.
• Experience with Power BI or other data visualization tools such as Tableau.
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/requests simultaneously under time constraints and meet deadlines in a professional manner.
• Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to eﬀectively communicate technical ideas verbally and in writing to non-technical staﬀ.
• English business proﬁciency (written and spoken) and respective business acumen.
• Excellent Excel skills- Pivot tables, V-lookups, SumIF and automation of data analysis
• Experience with Hyperion and PeopleSoft a plus
• High attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks across global time zones
• MBA/CPA or progress towards a degree/certiﬁcation a plus, not required
• Fluency in French a plus, not required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.