Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Onsite Coordinator is responsible for supporting an onsite temporary employee staffing program for a single or multiple client(s). Uses predetermined company Onsite related processes and methods to meet client needs. Ensures orders are fulfilled according to client requirements. Provides assistance to temporary employees. May sit onsite at a client location.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six (6) to twenty-four (24) months of recruiting or other relevant experience is required. Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in the staffing and/or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- May conduct intake calls with clients and ensure timely order fulfillment and operational efficiency.
- Builds and maintains relationships with candidates and client users.
- Responds to temporary employee inquiries and escalates as necessary.
- Completes hiring and onboarding process in accordance with client and organizational requirements.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met, including ensuring all contract prescreening is conducted to customer contract.
- Maintains records of client and temporary employee interactions in company systems.
- Enters temporary employee and client information into Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and other business systems; ensures data is accurate and linked across systems accordingly.
- Addresses payment issues for subvendors and escalates as necessary.
- Collaborates with with billing and collection teams to ensure pay/bill transactions are reconciled.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.