The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
As a Global Head of Sales, you will lead the Account Sales activities to achieve strategic outcomes and business goals. You will translate the strategy into actionable regional and country plans and ensure its smooth execution.
You will lay out a plan for profitable growth which you will execute with the help of your direct team of functional and indirect team of regional Account Managers.
- Translate the strategy into sound annual and quarterly sales plan
- Implement the plans within all brands and regions
- Lead projects in line with the overall strategy
- Ensure delivery capabilities can meet global agreement
- Coordinate with all parties internal and external in the review of deals and contracts to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk, and benefits
- Communicate to the account teams important information about client developments, contracts, implementation and agreed execution.
- Build solid, deep and long-term account relationships
- Address escalation and resolve problems based on analysis, listening and understanding customer’s needs
- Own and drive the approval for contract negotiations, new RFP’s and renewals
Account Planning/Business Excellence/Commercial Engineering
- Prepare in-depth customer analysis
- Gain full understanding of customer’s spending profile i.e.; geographies, service areas, etc.
- Understand customer’s business and HR strategies, priorities and need states, as well as anticipate forthcoming business opportunities
- Tailor-design solutions towards Customer’s needs by utilising the entire Adecco Group ecosystem
- Defend Adecco’s market position and market share by implementing strategies to protect revenue in existing brands and countries to include effective delivery models, accelerated problem solving, internal and external stakeholders’ management, as well as researching and understanding competitor’s actions, strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitor and analyse international market (segment) developments, identifies international commercial opportunities and priorities
- Expand geographic footprint by driving growth in countries not previously supported and increasing volume in historically low volume countries
- Identify sales development opportunities; expand offerings into existing accounts and identified prospects by having a high level of understanding of customer’s business strategy, their requirements and the applicable Adecco group services
- Initiate and develop innovations and service packages, explore sophisticated, differentiating, exclusive partnership models
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related subjects
- Full driving license
- At least 10 years of experience in a sales/ operational position
- Experience in HR industry environment and an international organization
- Proven experience in working in building and strengthening relationships as well as changing client perceptions
- Proven experience of working in a team and a matrix environment and delivering strong results
- Strong financial understanding and ability to build and negotiate complex business cases
- Track record of consultative sales to senior level clients
- Desirable to have experience or knowledge of multinationals accounts/ clients
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.