The Managing Director of Field Sales will be responsible for coaching and developing a team (Dotted Line) of Market Development Managers and Branch Managers, while proactively identifying new field account opportunities, introducing staffing solutions and developing a sales strategy to convert these opportunities into new client wins. This role is responsible for ensuring consistency within the region being proactive in their sales approach, anticipating and overcoming objections throughout the sales process, and providing strategic and customized staffing solutions to generate new business. The Managing Director will support the Region SVP in driving sales performance, sales initiatives, overall regional pipeline quality and forecasts for the small/medium sector.What you’ll be doing
- Develops regional based sales strategy for targeting qualified opportunities up to $5M in annual revenue and assists with managing them through the full sales cycle in conjunction with direct reports and leadership.
- Assists with hiring, developing, and training field sales colleagues.
- Day-to-day management of a team of field sellers, to include coaching and development.
- Drives performance accountability for all team members within the region.
- Drives high performance by conducting weekly one on ones, developing annual business plans, conducting semiannual reviews, and promoting team and self-development.
- Leads the development of solutions and negotiates deals to maximize revenue potential; including strategically pricing business to ensure gross margins meet or exceed target objectives.
- Creates, implements and leverages an innovative regional sales strategy to deliver net new clients.
- Assists team members with the sales process, customer meetings, and presentations.
- Effectively manages internal escalations.
- Conducts effective team meetings.
- Conducts funnel reviews with team members to ensure that they are achieving their KPI’s and sales goals.
- Keeps regional team abreast of leading industry trends and delivery best practices.
- Reports out as required on team performance to the Country Practice Leader of Field Sales.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Develops a regional based sales strategy for targeting qualified volume opportunities that range from $1M - $5M in annual revenue and takes a hands-on approach with the field seller to help drive them through the full sales cycle to close.
- Identifies, builds, and maintains an ever-expanding personal pipeline of potential local onsite & high-volume field accounts within a defined regional geography.
- Drives the development of solutions to achieve individual sales objectives and negotiates deals to maximize revenue potential; including strategically pricing business to ensure gross margins meet or exceed target objectives.
- Keeps apprised of competitors’ status and market activity and utilizes our developed differentiators to continue to position Adecco as the industry leader in sales presentations and negotiations.
- Develops and maintains brand awareness through advertising and public relations activities including, but not limited to, digital mail, social media, promotional programs, job fairs and professional memberships.
- Partners with subject matter experts within the Adecco organization, the industry and region to continue to enhance Adecco’s service offerings.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years as a people Manager | Staffing Experience Preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years field account sales
- of staffing delivery models and programs
- Proven history of identifying and implementing successful strategic sales strategies along with analytical expertise of sales processes and metrics with utilization of a CRM system
- Proven track record of sales growth, client expansion and new client wins
- Skilled in communicating and interacting effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of staff and management, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
- Ability to develop and lead colleagues within an assigned region.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for sales growth.
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full sales cycle.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Adept at establishing and managing to KPIs.
- Proficient with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to learn new software is required.
- Commitment and adherence to Adecco’s Core Values and Principles.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters mostA journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $100,745- and $184,700. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors. This position includes an incentive program that may include bonus and/or commission.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.