The Head of Sales - Outsourcing is responsible for defining and implementing the Outsourcing sales strategy to aggressively position Outsourcing value proposition within a specific client. Identify, target, prospect, negotiate and sign new business opportunities to develop Outsourcing value proposition and services. Create and manage a well-developed pipeline of new business opportunities. Be the Sector and Outsourcing Subject Matter Expert within a specific client, being able to support the client account during start up, development and consolidation of the Outsourcing Business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluation of the client market in terms of market potential, regulation and delivery & pricing models
- Evaluation of Adecco capabilities & analysis of target clients & sectors across Adecco outsourcing and Modis ITO
- Leverage Best Practices of Adecco Group
- Detailed analysis of the competitive environment, including delivery model and value proposition
- Support with International tools and communication materials
- Creation of Service Awareness, Standard Procedures & Consistent Toolkit to apply to the Outsourcing Solution
- Value Proposition creation
- Identifying new potential opportunities
- Plan sales activities to identify new opportunities, coordinate technical and financial proposals, negotiate, sign and develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Ensure a distinctive approach, contribute with our knowledge of the main sectors of the market, and set up and implement a successful business strategy and commercial Action Plan
- Comply with the financial procedures and oversee and track the profitability of the business
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
3+ years experience in similar position
Proven experience in building and strengthening relationships as well as changing client perceptions
Proven experience of working in a team and a matrix environment and of delivering strong results
Frequent travel is required (50-70%)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively and clearly verbally and in writing both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong financial understanding and ability to build and negotiate complex business cases
- Ability to effectively execute the strategy to deliver world class outsourcing solutions.
- Experience building relationships & managing of internal, external & cross-cultural parties. Must be culturally aware.
- Knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions.
- Deep knowledge of sales and service requirements and marketing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.