Modis, an industry leader in IT staffing, has an immediate opening for a Delivery Manager to join our Strategic Delivery Team to support our national account recruitment efforts.
The SDC Delivery Manager isresponsible for increasing center revenue and gross profit by leading the recruiting activities within the assigned team. Manages RDMs in daily recruiting activities including filling open job orders and developing a strong consultant talent pool. The Recruiting Manager will Manage RDMs and hold them accountable for weekly metrics. The Recruiting Manager will mentor, coach and develop RDMs, monitoring their daily activity and development.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Ability to work with people in calm/efficient manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational and delegating skills
- Strong ability to mentor and support others
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and act with a sense of urgency
- 5 years of successful and consistent recruiting performance with Modis or in a staffing, sales or business environment preferred
- Prior Management Experience Required
- Prior recruiting or HR experience preferred
- Must possess demonstrated leadership characteristics
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Manage the RDMs and all aspects of center recruiting function.
- Mentor and train new and existing RDMs including but limited to:
- Use of Salesforce, COSMOS, Decision Studio and KnowledgeSpring
- Recruiting strategies
- Skills assessment tools
- Lead role playing exercises
- Establishing a hot book of candidates by skill set/industry
- Acceptable use of 3rd party vendors
- Provides periodic training/refresher training on recruiting topics (effective use of Job Boards, obtaining leads and referrals, etc).
- Establish and implement recruiting strategies
- Provide candidate quality screening as needed to gauge RDM effectiveness and improve client hiring ratios
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with each RDM to review performance against key metrics and minimum expectations
- Review RDM activity metrics against set expectations on a regular basis; interviews, submittals, , placements, headcount and gross profit dollars
- Assist with daily issue resolutions and ensuring appropriate job order coverage
- Daily review of RDM’s systems usage and compliance against expectations (Salesforce, Cosmos, VMS, Onboarding)
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required
- Lead daily requirements and submittal meetings (Huddle Meetings)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.