Job Scope and Dimensions
- Responsible for identifying, developing and expanding new business opportunities with prospective clients and established accounts within assigned geographic region by developing and tracking a robust pipeline and proactively advancing potential opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Oversees the management of account relationships to ensure optimal client satisfaction utilizing strong communication practices with telephone and e-mail
- Develops broad and specific understanding of each client’s clinical development goals and specific programs and needs
- Develops and follows through on detailed sales strategies to maximize account development
- Manage territory by identifying ongoing top 10 prospects/targets
- Cultivates strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers, while maintaining high visibility within accounts
- Actively seeks to advance industry and clinical development knowledge to better understand industry and clients’ programs.
- Actively seeks to advance knowledge of all consulting and contract services offered by biobridges
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses to effectively articulate biobridges’ competitive advantage
- Effectively communicate client needs, expectations and culture to management and resourcing within biobridges.
- Seeks input from client contacts to proactively address changes in scope, new opportunities or customer dissatisfaction with consult and plan for service delivery improvement where needed
- Coordinates with Hiring Managers to ensure client needs are being met and address concerns/issues in a timely manner
- Communicate regularly with ongoing with Lead Career Manager and appropriate team members
- Territory includes various clients/prospects in New England.
BioBridges is an Equal Oppurtnity Employer
Minimum Job Requirements
- Prior industry relationships and the ability to bring existing relationships into a new organization and leverage them to quickly advance client consideration
- 5+ years providing service to the Life Sciences: pharma, biotech, medical device
- 5+ years in contract or service based sales
- Clinical Development industry experience
- Ethical standards second to none
- The ability to develop and maintain new key business relationships
- Proven and expanding understanding of the life science marketplace
- Outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills
- The ability to focus on achieving and be accountable to daily, weekly, and long-term goals
- Self-motivation and are highly presentable and team oriented
- The ability to maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, and objective manner
- A BS/BA degree. Advanced degree or higher graduate studies in a scientific, technical or business discipline or MBA are a plus
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle to feel; and reach with hands and arms.
BioBridges is an Equal Oppurtnity Employer
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.