Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment—and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
TheStaff Recruiter position requires an employee to perform all functions necessary to develop and maintain a qualified pool of associate candidates.
- Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Conduct and document quality assurance procedures for associate candidates.
- Responsible for documents of all Associates work history, references, testing, absences and work order information in computer.
- Work with other branch personnel to identify candidates with needed skills, experience and knowledge for existing and future market conditions.
- Work with other branch personnel to identify appropriate candidate-job order matches.
- Coordinate Associates payroll processing or work with Staffing Administrator to process.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
- Actively participates in at least one professional/community board and is an active member of at least one other association.
- Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Provides potential leads to sales personnel.
- Completes Workers Compensation and unemployment reports.
- Participates in Trade Show/Job Fairs.
- Delivers Associates’ checks.
- May place recruiting ads.
- Computer, telephone, fax machine, copier, printer, car
- College Degree.
- Proven track record in working with people in calm/efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Prior customer service/sales experience helpful.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- 1 year of employment industry or HR experience helpful.
- Office environment
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
EEO is the Law (poster)|EEO is the Law (poster supplement)|Reaffirmation of Affirmative Action Policy Statement
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.