Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is partnering with the MiSK Foundation to train the next generation of tech leaders in Saudi Arabia. Together, GA and MiSK are launching data, web development, UX, and other tech courses at the MiSK Academy. By 2020, this will be one of the largest tech student communities in the Kingdom, with partnerships across most major Saudi and international companies.
We are seeking a Student Experience Associate. This role will be responsible for student and course operations and seek to find process efficiencies on campus. You’ll be responsible for driving a positive experience for all incoming part time and immersive students, and streamlining all student on-boarding processes.
- Owning and iterating upon current student onboarding for courses launching between Jan - June 2019 (welcome email, prework, course trackers, Schoology, Slack, Github, etc)
- Collect student data pre-course and share results with Instructor Management team for courses launching between Jan - June 2019
- Track and monitor customer service inbox and respond to all student inquiries within 24-48 hours
- Develop a baseline understanding of all GA Education Product lines
- Help facilitate student orientation, including scheduling and sending event reminders for courses launching between Jan - June 2019
- Offboard students by sending letters of completion to qualified students and removing students from in-course tools and resources for courses launching between Jan - June 2019
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in a startup or entrepreneurial setting
- Driven by the high potential of impact that digital education can have in KSA
- Highly organized
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Tech and system savvy; familiar with Google Suite
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Data driven
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.