Are you a natural networker? Do you love helping others? As an Adecco Staffing Recruiter, within our permanent placements division, you will positively impact others by matching talent to opportunity and opportunity to talent. Whether its uncovering new jobs, sourcing, screening and interviewing, providing career coaching, or presenting job offers, Recruiters create possibilities.
This job is for those who want to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit but also want the support of best-in-class training and a global team of colleagues just as driven as you are to put people to work. And it’s never been a better time to join Adecco. Our national search practice is expanding across the country and we will reach our goals with top sales and recruitment professionals. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
Skills we look for:
• Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, finding new clients, growing accounts, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received written and verbal messages
• Exceptional networker: creates professional relationships through in-person events and social media
• Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Recruiting whiz: Up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or a combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to seven (7) years may be considered
• Three (3) years of experience in recruiting or relevant industry experience
• Two (2) years of verifiable sales success preferred
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.