Who are we?
Our vision is of a global community of individuals empowered to pursue the work they love. Our mission is to grow that community by transforming millions of thinkers into creators.
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Salesforce Engineer (Contractor) to join us for about 3-6 months. They should be well-versed in using Salesforce and other CRM tools to solve critical business problems. It’s the job of this Senior Salesforce Engineer to leverage Salesforce to ensure our customer’s journey is easily manageable.
The CRM team at GA is made up of an Engineering Manager, a Senior Product Manager, a Project Manager, a Senior Salesforce Engineer, a Salesforce Engineer, a Senior Salesforce Engineer Contractor (you), and a Salesforce Administrator. You will report directly to the Engineering Manager. Our current ecosystem for CRM consists of two Salesforce instances, New Voice Media, Yesware, Chatbox, and Pardot.
Our expectations for the role and your responsibilities are…
- Usually, 5-8 years of experience being a professional Engineer or Senior Salesforce Administrator. Proven experience leveraging Salesforce to solve critical business problems.
- Experience with integrating salesforce and 3rd party applications along with proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, and other customization options within Force.com platform.
- Expertise with Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Nice to have - one or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer I or II, Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud)
- Should be aware of the business value in work being done. Able to prioritize own work when given business value context.
- Works mostly on clearly defined and scoped individual features or problems. Able to debug typical problems without assistance; more difficult problems requiring guidance.
- Provide material feedback, find common ground and solve problems for the good of all with guidance and is seen as a team player who can gain the trust and support of others in the team.
- Follows established patterns and approaches within existing code bases.
- Follows professional team and organizational standards.
- Understands fundamental concepts of systems development life cycle (SDLC), and monitors adherence to all practical aspects.
- Competitive Rate
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.