The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for utilizing new and existing strategies to source and pre-screen candidates to fill temporary and/or direct hire job orders for a variety of Enterprise clients. Successful Recruiting Coordinators will develop and maintain professional relationships with various sourcing resources – generating pools of qualified applicants to build and maintain comprehensive candidate pipelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply proven strategies for attracting, assessing and acquiring candidates
- Publish and manage job postings in various systems
- Prescreen and interview candidates, as necessary, to identify which candidates are best suited for client-specific job roles and have the greatest potential for success
- Respond to basic candidate and/or associate employee inquiries and escalate, as necessary
- Complete candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements
- Enter and track assignment and/or candidate data in internal Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Demonstrate effective business and leadership skills
- Assist with coordinating recruiting event logistics (job fairs, open houses, etc.)
- Complete administrative tasks, perform other duties and participates in special projects, as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of (6) months of recruiting and/or customer service experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to quickly adapt to the business environment
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.