The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
- Plan and lead successful adoption and expansion of product offering by clearly defined business outcomes
- Execute your "success plan" for adoption with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics
- Be accountable for adoption (# of deployments) and engagements (% utilization) of product
- Collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with functional and regional stakeholders.
- Build and lead community of "power-users" in countries/brands
- Help to reduce implementation risks, drive usage of existing product releases, and identify barriers for adoption
- Leverage deep functional expertise to increase the usage
- Act as close partner with the product manager and drive improvement based on feedback loops across the product lifecycle
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- 25%-50% of work time
- 5-10 years of experience in consulting, project management or pre-sale
- Proven ability to map business processes to product capability
- Experience in driving digital projects through effective change management and adoption
- Ability to establish strong relationships with functional and regional stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with stakeholders
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- Master’s degree with information technology or business administration focus preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.