The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Multiple (Prague, Berlin, or Zurich)
- Adecco IT is in the process of maturing how we work with vendors to ensure successful realisation of our business and IT goals
- As a vendor manager in the IT vendor management office, you will be pivotal in ensuring the success of IT through the proactive management of our important vendors
- You will manage some of the most experienced IT vendors in the market to ensure that we have the right vendor portfolio and that we manage the portfolio to ensure high value to Adecco
- You will work in a global team and with global vendors that deliver IT solutions and services to the IT organisation
- Proactively manage your portfolio of important IT vendors both towards key stakeholders in the Adecco IT organisation and towards key stakeholders at the vendors
- Manage relationship with key sales, pre-sales and executive stakeholders with the vendors and continuously maintain an updated stakeholder map.
- Orchestrate sourcing initiatives in close collaboration with IT and support functions like procurement, legal and finance to ensure the successful conclusion of sourcing events
- Be Adecco’s primary point of contact in relation to vendor issues and operational/tactic/strategic escalations or disputes
- Facilitate dispute resolution arising from operational, tactic or strategic topics in close collaboration with contract management, IT, and support functions like legal or procurement
- Drive the vendor management governance towards your portfolio and participate in the continuous evolution of Vendor Management at Adecco
- Drive the rationalisation and evolution of the vendor portfolio to ensure that we always have the most valuable vendors in the portfolio
- Continuously maintain a complete overview of the solutions and services delivered by the vendors in your portfolio and any issues related to delivering these services to Adecco
- Participate in the continuous alignment and collaboration between IT and support functions like procurement, legal and finance when working on realising the vendor management and IT sourcing strategy
- Support key Adecco stakeholders on all levels in taking the right decisions in relation to vendors
- Participate in the operationalisation of the revised vendor management operating model and the successful implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with people at both executive and technical level
- Strategic acumen and ability to relate to the politics of working with vendors and diverse agendas
- Good presentation skills and experience in structuring messaging towards a diverse audience
- Experienced advisor to leaders and executives
- Structured, analytic, team player and patient in nature
- Good understanding of sourcing processes and proven track record in facilitating these
- Understanding of IT contracting principles and good contracting practice
- Project management experience, preferably from complex sourcing processes
- Solid understanding of the IT domain
- Solid experience in working with vendors
Education & experience
- Master’s degree in IT, commercial law or similar is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience within IT vendor management or similar function in a large global company or as an advisor within IT vendor or sourcing management
- Experience as a management consultant or in a similar function as an advisor to IT leadership is preferred
- Proficiency in English is required, any additional language is a benefit
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.