The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Prague OR Berlin
- Supporting product teams and business units in solution description and requirement capture during the early project phases resulting in concrete and precise descriptions that can be used as development requirements global IT solutions.
- Ensuring that new solution designs are following the global IT design principles and concepts.
- Communicating reasons for, principles and consequences of implementing solutions following the global architecture to relevant stakeholders.
- Discover new relevant modules or capabilities that can added to a domain
- The Architecture Board
- Product Owners
- Development Leads
- Development Teams
- Business, Solutions and Technology Architects
- Solution Delivery Managers
- Distilling discussions from business meetings into clear and precise requirements.
- Helping product owners understand how their solutions fit into the global system landscape and what the requirements and consequences for the solutions are on a high level.
- Breaking down large and complex business problems into smaller logically separated solutions.
- Ensuring that Product Owners/Solution Delivery Managers and Development Teams share a common view of the solution design and requirements, and that both are documented using unambiguous terms and concepts from the global IT language.
- Supporting the creation of business cases for global IT solutions
- Providing inputs for initial estimates on:
- Development efforts
- Running costs
People, Resource management responsibilities & Decision Power
- Design of global solutions and integrations based on the Global Architecture guidelines
- No direct line Management of staff
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a multi-national organisation
- Thorough knowledge on and experience with:
- Solution design
- Solution architecture
- Collecting and formulating functional and non-functional requirements
- Implementation of IT projects
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- You might have a background as delivery consultant, but now want to go in a direction where you main focus will be on the solution design
- Fast learner
- Comfortable with working on and quickly switching between different levels of detail and abstraction.
- Strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and teamwork.
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures.
- “Doer”-mentality with the ability to teach and help colleagues.
- Desire to not only document, but also solve problems
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.