The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is leading the global movement around the future of work. As that future evolves, we are reinventing the way we work, and the HR solutions we deliver. As the Social Media Manager you will be part of the Corporate Communications team and work with the Head of Social Media and Content to shape and the social media strategy of the Group. Using your experience in corporate social media communications, and your extensive knowledge of digital channels you will continue positioning the Adecco Group as a strategic 360° HR solutions partner for companies and a thought leader on the future of work.
- Own the Adecco Group corporate channels strategy, creating appealing text, image, and video content to engage our target audience.
- Work closely with the Content Manager to plan the social media publishing calendar and ensure alignment on important trends, events, topics, and goals
- Lead global campaigns together with our thought leadership and marketing teams
- Measure monthly performance against goals, suggest and implement actions for improvement
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design campaigns to generate audience curiosity and conversation
- Edit, and retouch imagery to drive attention and traffic on our campaigns
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries, reviews, and feedback from customer and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest and execute new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Manage and report paid campaigns together with agencies and our marketing operations center
- Oversee our global social media channels’ governance and strategy
- Supervise our brands’ presence on social media, suggesting a strategic approach, mergers, and consolidations on our channels
- Support creating global social media policies, playbooks, and guidelines
- Own our global tools for social media content management and listening
- Engage co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Stay up to date with trends and changes in all social platforms
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as a social media, content manager or digital marketeer
- Passion and expertise on social media platforms
- Relevant experience creating online communication strategies and content plans at a multinational company or agency
- Knowledge of social media scheduling and listening tools, ads manager, and other advertising platforms
- Ability to measure monthly performance against goals through platform analytics and google analytics.
- Ability to generate creative content (text, image, and video)
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, journalism or relevant field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.