The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Prague OR Lyon
Providing overall guidance, structure and authority for the creation and maintenance of solutions. Owner of the technical ‘release train’ / upgrade cycle for a solution.
Responsible for providing the specification of technologies, application architectures and data structures as a basis for application development or customization.
Responsible for endorsing solution’s design for deployment into the Production environments.
Might be asked according to experience to manage the application development & support team by building a team structure that can adapt to changing business demand.
- Main Accountabilities/Measured On:
- Platform Stability
- Quality and completeness of high level and detailed design documents
- Technical understanding of the platform behavior
- Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support Activities on ServiceNow (estimated 50% workload):
- Coordinate 3rd level incident tickets related to ServiceNow with ServiceNow development partner
- Escalate and follow incident tickets with ServiceNow editor, ServiceNow development partner and Adecco Group partners having interfaces with ServiceNow
- Manage problem tickets related to ServiceNow
- Maintain support documentation and knowledge articles related to ServiceNow
- Provide guidance on ServiceNow usage on all modules
- Participate to audit and compliance activities related to ServiceNow
- Project Activities on ServiceNow (estimated 50% workload):
- Suggest solutions and alternatives based on configuration and/or development
- Collect setup data and perform configuration tasks
- Assess development feasibility and effort with ServiceNow development partner
- Participate to all steps of projects from kick-off to go-live
- Validate solution design and implementation
- Coordinate move to UAT, tests, sign-off, move to production, early life support
- Manage release, deployment and change tickets related to ServiceNow
- Maintain solution documentation of ServiceNow (technical and functional)
- Perform regular refresh of non-production environments
- Participate to governance of ServiceNow
- Management Responsibilities & Decision Power:
- Design approach and creation of functional, non-functional and technical design details in alignment with Architecture.
- Release Train / upgrade cycle for a solution.
- Be willing to take the role of team leader / mentor as needed
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification preferable
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow
- Experience of the techniques, technologies and standards employed in designing and developing applications.
- Experience in Methodologies and Tools to architect, design and develop enterprise applications.
- Thorough understanding of the complete systems development life cycle. Thorough understanding of distributed enterprise application architectures
- Team leading experience is a plus
- University Degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and/or ITIL Service Management processes.
- ITIL v3 Certified
- ServiceNow Admin Certified preferable
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.