The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
- Apply emphatic design approach (through various form of data and insight generation) to discover current and future stage of candidate experiences
- Map end-to-end candidate journey across physical and digital touch points
- Create candidate persona and differentiating value concepts
- Identify experience friction points and suggest concepts for problem solving
- Visualize concepts through 2D/3D
- Test concepts and ideas with candidates through rapid prototyping applying digital technologies
- Build and iterate target candidate journey map and service blueprints
- Communicate design results through internal and external storytelling
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- 25%-50% of work time
- 6+ years of experience in user experience, service or digital design
- Knowledge of workforce solution or service industry preferred
- Deep understanding of success factors for user experience and service design
- Ability to translate artistic, creative ideas into tangible concepts
- Experience in creation of intuitive visualizations
- Strong communication skills; comfortable to test and sell ideas with internal and external stakeholders
- Tech savvy and passion for digital technologies
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills preferred
- Master’s degree in arts/ design preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.