The Solution Expert is responsible for end-to-end service delivery including all service offerings, in particular the value that the service delivers. Deals with strategy and portfolio management, service roadmap, service governance, prioritizes initiatives, and authorization of the release of new capabilities. Drives service maturity and service metrics. Set clear expectations relative to common measures of success and operating practices for service users and support teams.What you’ll be doing
- Provide clear definition of the service, the primary use cases of the service and the specific business value of those use cases.
- Participate in process development with partners and Service Provider
- Drive service maturity and service metrics.
- Manage total capacity, features and resiliency of your service.
- Understand the utilization of your service from both a cost and value standpoint
- Be able to benchmark total and unit costs (migration and operating); service level/features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, scalability and competitive alliances).
- Define a strategy that designs all aspects into your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk trade-offs Adecco should make.
- Create a phased deployment roadmap that plans out 1-3 year vision for your service.
- Be accountable for demonstrating sustainable productivity in the running of your service (cost per use & TCO) as well as delivering committed results relative to your roadmap.
- Maintain service catalogue up to date.
- Manage assets (hardware or software, people, processes…) of your service.
- Lead interaction with external partners and service providers.
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreements agreed with the providers are respected.
- Report investment roadmap for service, including deliverables over time, expected outcomes and impact to above metrics.
- Demonstrate expertise in working with Microsoft Technology and specially in Power Platform (licensing; applications; administration).
- Demonstrate a good understanding of security principles and knowledge of mainstream workplace security products.
- Create/Maintain Power Platform reports and tooling
- Build and maintain service Roadmaps
- Create and keep technical documentation up to date
- Coordination of third parties and local resources
- Manage platform capacity
- Propose platform automation and future-proofing options
- Control and/or lead account migrations and other project activities
- Professional understanding of Power Platform and related technologies (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, o365): Very good knowledge
- Microsoft administration: Very good knowledge
- M365 Security admin: Very Good knowledge
- Azure Cloud: Good knowledge
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Power Platform administration and/or apps/flows creation
- Significant overall IT work experience is required
- Strong technology knowledge and specially with Power platform / o365 / Azure
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize the most important tasks
- Strong team player
- Act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Full professional proficiency in English is required, French is a plus and any additional European language is a benefit
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.