The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 2 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2017 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
Prague, Czech Republic
- Support the establishment of the global Adecco project and program management framework and methodology to support planning and execution of projects and programs (drive when owning the processes)
- Provide feedback, consultation and improvement recommendations on PPM processes and tools and steer the continuous improvement of those processes (when Owner of one or more of the PPM processes) and tools
- Manage the communications to user communities interacting with PMO activities, through mediums such as newsletters, Yammer, content on Adecco intranet pages such as MEWE
- Ensure all Adecco colleagues are aware and able to access, up to date PMO related information services and solutions
- Provide templates and standards for end-user training, communication and documentation
- Provide support to governance and portfolio manager in portfolio management process execution
- Train and support Program & Project managers on PPM processes & tools
- Establish and animate PPM communities
- Develop and adapt the PPM tools vision and implement governance to manage PPM tools supporting PPM processes
- Be the expert in the company with respect to the competition for the assigned process or set of tools
- Define communication and training standards related to PPM processes
- Produce content for training and deliver training when applicable
- Devise and provide templates and standards for PPM framework. This includes the provision of input and consultation to Project Managers, Portfolio Managers as well as on training needs and scope
- Validate adherence to standards and provide reports on it
- Ensure Adecco colleagues can easily access information on PPM processes, solutions, and associated organization and are kept informed and up to date on PMO activities
- Produce and ensure regular and timely communications to Adecco colleagues through widely broadcast communication mediums such as online newsletters, etc.
- Support the Regional/Pillar Governance and Portfolio Manager in managing the project portfolio by providing timely and accurate information via the PPM Tool.
- University degree in IT, Engineering, Project Management.
- A PM certification is mandatory for this role (PMP or PRINCE2)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a position with comparable complexity and a minimum 3 years of experience in matrix organization.
- Strong PPM tool and Microsoft Office skills (Clarity, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Strong understanding of IT service delivery processes.
- Strong team player
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Management level person with good ability to convince
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Good in leadership, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- English at an expert level
- Regular travels expected (20-50%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.