Master Data Management (MDM) Specialist role is to support the further extension of Adecco’s global Master Data. The MDM Analyst is expected to work closely with the Master Data Management Lead and the Business Process Experts in order to ensure data quality, and increased business value, and to improve the Master Data governance, compliance, and adherence to the operating procedures.What you’ll be doing
- The Master Data Management Specialist transforms high-level business requirements into conceptual data models and high-level data architecture
- Analyses the data samples and defines the data transformations, mapping rules, data quality corrections, and other steps needed to in/outsource the Master Data
- Defines how the different systems integrate with MDM
- Designs concepts of components and rules, improving the Master Data Quality, extending the Master Data scope, or contributing to the overall MDM-driven business value in any other way
- Participates in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Actively drives initiatives improving data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems
- Assists the Master Data Management Lead and the business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related Documentation changes.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related fields preferred
- Experience in enterprise data architectural concepts and their implementation
- 3-5 years of hands-on data analysis, data modeling, and high-level data architecture design experience
- Master Data Management experience and knowledge are required
- Experience with ERP concepts and basic design principles is a strong plus
- Experience with fundamental principles of Business Intelligence
- Deep knowledge of SQL is required
- Ability to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business domains
- Ability to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders of the progress
- Experience working within a multicultural environment
- Strong written and communication skills in the English language.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.