The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Establish, deploy and maintain Knowledge Management process across Adecco IT Production.
Reporting to Global Head of Service Enablement.
- Be the Knowledge Management Global Process Owner for Adecco
- Develop a Knowledge Management practice, including training, communication and process
- Define effective KMS strategy to support ITSM and Production operations Knowledge management.
- Ensure audit and meta search capability exists to optimise searching and storage of all Production collateral
- Rationalize and redesign the current KMS situation into a global platform within Service Now
- Design and deliver trainings to internal stakeholders about KM process and KMS
- Set up, deploy and maintain the interfaces with other processes making sure they are using KM process and KMS according to the blueprint
- Interact with all the IT users of the KMS to make sure the solution is fit for purpose
- Monitor the usage of KMS across the processes and stakeholders (Global and regional Production) ensuring they are complying with the blueprint
- Encourage a shift left strategy by documenting L2 knowledge to be consumed at L1/L0
- Ensure Knowledge is shared knowledge effectively and efficiently across production
- Establish a clear audit process for all Knowledge ensuring the KB remains current
- Effectively collaborate with the rest of Service Management and wider IT organization
- Capability to influence people and to show them the benefits of a global KM process and tooling
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all the departments; seniors as well as juniors
- Good communications skills and expert planning skills
- be able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate solutions in the organization
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with a varied palette of internal and external stakeholders
- Strict, Rigorous, Meticulous, detailed oriented
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ITSM related position, including Knowledge management activities.
- Good IT Infrastructure & Operations background
- Good technology awareness
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL V3 or 4 (foundation minimum)
- Team Player
- Improvement Focused
- (ITIL) Process Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Good relational skills and network building capabilities
- Autonomous in setting and delivering goals
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.