The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Define standards, control and audit governance for all DR planning and execution across Production and ensure we have a clear plan for service recovery in the event of a crisis.
Reporting to Global Head of Service Enablement.
- Be the ITSCM Global Process Owner for Adecco
- Develop a Service Continuity practice, including training, communication and process
- Quantify the impact of service unavailability to Adecco and to end users
- Develop service continuity process and strategy, and service continuity plans
- Define clear RACI and “battle Plan” for Crisis events
- Define key scenarios and responses for Crisis
- Ensure standards exist for DR plans and that all Production teams/Services have a DR Plan
- Understand the service Risk appetite and associated RPO/RTO
- Ensure a Centralised location exists for ALL DR and Service Continuity plans
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery exercise and testing, and make sure that continuity plans are fit for purpose
- Define and highlight high-impact risks to service with respect to recovery and resilience
- Ensure availability and readiness of recovery plans - provide a means to cyclically audit such plans
- Ensure all DR plans are integrated with associated processes to maintain currency (i.e. Change and Problem)
- Effectively collaborate with the rest of Service Management and wider IT organization
- Knowledge of exercise types and recovery teams’ structure
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with senior management.
- Able to manage conflict
- Strict, Rigorous, Meticulous, detailed oriented
- Ability to convince effectively
- Good IT Infrastructure & Operations understanding
- Strong stakeholder management
- To have a flexible approach whilst ensuring process governance is adhered to
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and Common Sense
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ITSM related position, including Service Continuity activities, or in IT Security.
- Good IT Infrastructure & Operations background
- Good technology awareness
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL V3 or 4 (foundation minimum
- Present to Senior Management Stakeholders
- Autonomous in setting and delivering goals
- Team Player
- Improvement Focused
- (ITIL) Process Oriented
- Calm under pressure
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.