The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
1737/, Pikrtova 1a, 140 00 Praha 4
The IT Hub in Prague provides daily support to the EMEA region. We provide top quality IT services and digital solutions to make sure complex projects run smoothly. That’s why we are looking for the best candidates to fill in the roles of security experts, solution analysts, projects managers, BI specialists and digital gurus. The objective of the HR Data Analyst is to support the Group HR based in Zurich, Switzerland and to assist group HR function.
- Lead HR dashboard process to collect, process and produce standard reports, dashboards and metrics.
- Research, analyse, and present data as assigned.
- Support data & insights requests coming from Group HR.
- Assist group HR function in various HR solutions, projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- BSc/MSc or other relevant study.
- 2+ years of experience as an Data Specialist / Analyst in multinational environment within international companies.
- MS Excel Expert.
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt and succeed in complex & moving environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in HR is an asset
- No - Occasional (up to 20%) - Regular (between 20-50%) - Frequent (more than 50%) - Total (full availability)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.