The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
In this exciting role, you will perform audits in complex and changing IT environments and be responsible to evaluate the IT internal control framework, assess the IT Security, review IT projects and foresee new risks. Your tasks will also include to think of new audit approaches (e.g. cyber risks) and the issuance of recommendations to address controls weaknesses. Duties will require you to establish and maintain a close collaboration with IT key-stakeholders to assess accurately and exhaustively the controls and risks faced by the organization.
- Assists the Head of IT audit and the Chief Audit Executive in developing planning, managing and monitoring internal audit operations
- Assists the Head of IT in developing new audit approaches and audit work programs intending to cover technical areas/risks
- Assists the Head of IT in managing all project related audits
- Assists in managing and performing audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
- Assists in managing the audit staff in identification, development, and documentation of audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the board of directors
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers
- Represents internal audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings
- Performs related work as assigned by the Director/Head of Internal Audit
- International Travel; up to 70%
- Master’s Degree in IT or Engineering
- PRINCE2, CISA, CISM, CISSP certifications will be considered as a major asset
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the field of IT
- Proven track record as an IT auditor in multinational and multicultural environments
- Big 4 experiences are strongly preferred
- Experience in project management and/or project review
- Assessment of IT Internal Controls at the applicative, operating system, database and infrastructure layers
- Data analytics and CAATS script writing (e.g. ACL mandatory)
- Review of network security
- Curious, pro-active and flexible professional with excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to actively influence our company's success. You will be able to support your business area with a high level of autonomy. Our motivated, multicultural team operates in a dynamic environment and is waiting to welcome you. Become part of the Adecco family and join our success story.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.