The Adecco Group is the world’s biggest human capital company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower one million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
Prague, Czech Republic
- Ensure IT Compute infrastructure services are supported (e.g. valid support & maintenance contract, up to date inventory based on Adecco´s CMDB, license usage of infra component)
- Contributes to service descriptions and service-level agreements (SLAs) of infrastructure services
- Understands & challenge IT service cost drivers
- Make sure in cooperation with our partners to have software (e.g. Firmware or Operation System of infrastructure services) under support
- Monitors and governs of SLAs performance against service contracts
- Support activities related to Critical Incident / Problem management on infra component
- Ensure IT services and infrastructure are continuously monitored and controlled; ensure day-to-day routine tasks related to the operation of infrastructure components and applications are executed
- Develops reports for management on KPIs to improve the process effectiveness, efficiency, and data accuracy (Power BI)
- Review reoccurring billing which has been forwarded from our partners for global Data Center services
- Liaises and work with external partners and third party suppliers whenever necessary
- Ensures CMDB completeness and accuracy for infra components
- Review daily changes and attend the CAB meetings where appropriate
- Make sure organizational policies and procedures are followed by suppliers and teams delivering compute services
- Establish and ensure continuous improvement for service delivery
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a IT system engineering role in Data Center / Computing area
- Excellent and broad technology knowledge
- Excellent Infrastructure and Operations background
- Experienced in managing outsourcing contract, KPI’s and SLA’s preferably with Data Center suppliers
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL 3 certification
- Strong team player
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Management level person with good ability to convince
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Good in encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.