The Recruiter will be a key member in delivering of the RXO to the client and will be accountable for the full end to-end recruitment activities for permanent positions from intake discussion and advertising through to short listing and offer extension.
You will be owning the relationship with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process and to ensure candidates being sourced mainly through direct sourcing to deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site program.
You will also, when needed, be collaborating with Researcher and be responsible to lead the search/headhunting activities to ensure quality delivery. You will also be ensuring that resourcing targets and SLAs are met and to continually deliver a first-class service offering to the client.What you’ll be doing
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting processes, activities to include but not limited to: application and interview form completion, negotiation for offers of employment, background checks and ensures the information meets established employment requirements.
- Independently conduct briefing sessions with hiring manager; act as point of contact and subject matter expert.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to track and manage all applicants at all stages of the process.
- Employ appropriate sourcing channels, e.g. job boards, colleges, internet sites in the identification of viable applicants.
- Maintain a pipeline of resources to help identify a qualified and diverse applicant pool.
- Recommend specifics of employment offers to hiring managers and influence hiring manager in the identification of qualified applicants, seek feedback, and make hiring recommendation.
- Provide timely updates to hiring manager with information regarding industry trends, marketplace, while seeking solutions in partnership with hiring managers.
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement within Talent Acquisition.
- Leverage available tools and resources to increase diversity and employ strategies to increase diversity applicant pool.
- Skilled in communicating effectively in English verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off-line database searches.
- Demonstrable Client Management skills.
- Delivery of large volume of requirements and prioritize work accordingly.
- Business fluent in English, any further languages is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.