The Employment Brand Consultant is responsible for the support of Ericsson’s Employer Brand within designated Market Areas, intersecting with University Relations, Diversity and Inclusion, and Recruitment Operations.
· Employment Branding
o Creates and executes local employment brand strategy (content calendars, partnerships, sponsorships, events, boost programs, social campaigns, etc.)
o Serves as a strategic consultant on all matters related to employment brand
o Highlights local awards that the client receives related to Talent Acquisition and University Relations, i.e. Employer of Choice, Top Employer for Women, etc.
o Creates CRM driven talent community outreach campaigns
o Manages client career site updates to local spotlight page
o Submits client social media regional content updates
o Manages the creation of recruitment related assets (print, video, digital)
o Participates in company thought leadership roundtables and supports global initiatives
o Conducts periodic audits and compiles trend and performance data to inform strategy adjustments
o Oversees employee resource group/talent acquisition partnerships
o Facilitates meetings and event training
o Manages Ambassador Program
o Supports external diversity and inclusion events and awards
o Conducts and compiles local D&I interviews and quotes for content creation
· Recruitment Operations
o Business facing communications (i.e. quarterly newsletter creation and distribution, TA program announcements)
o Creates monthly performance report
o Creates targeted attraction campaigns
o Creates and manages employment referral activations
o Develop creative data driven infographics
o Assist in the development of applicant CRM communications
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of three plus (3+) years of experience managing Employment Brand.
* Minimum of three plus (3+) years of experience with developing and delivering branding both digital and non-digital assets.
* Minimum of three plus (3+) years of project management experience.
* Minimum of three plus (3+) year of experience with managing web presence, social assets, or digital content.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Ability to execute on multi-dimensional local campaigns and strategies to reach the best talent in the market
· Strong story telling skills- creative direction, copywriting, editing, design
· Familiarity with digital publishing
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Graphic design and related program (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) experience a plus
· Experience with working on Diversity awareness programs and projects
· Experience working in the Technology industry
· Experience working in a Fortune 500 company with a complex matrixed organization structure and business model
· Ability to work in a matrixed environment and meet deadlines
· Possession of excellent project management skills
· Possession of excellent presentation and consulting skills, including the ability to influence others
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Ability to be a strong team player with a drive to create a collaborative, positive, and inclusive work environment
· Have a passion for using social channels to build brand awareness
· Direct recruitment and digital agency experience preferred
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.