Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting.In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Customer Experience Associate (Part-time)
This role will be responsible for fielding incoming customer inquiries on our newly developed Customer Experience team. You’ll be responsible for driving a positive experience for all of the learners contacting GA through email and/or phone and for working with customers in a compassionate, friendly way.
- Track and monitor customer service inbox and respond to all student inquiries within 24 hours.
- Develop a baseline understanding of all relevant GA products
- Help to build a knowledge base of common responses and troubleshooting tactics
- Collect and deliver feedback to the product team and other business units about potential improvements to the customer experience
- Escalate issues to relevant stakeholders and teams while keeping customer informed
- Experience in a customer service, retail, or customer facing position
- Highly organized
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Tech and system savvy; familiar with Google Suite and Front
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Data driven
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.