- Part time opportunity
- Work with a High-Profile Global Business
- Manage and support a national client account
At The Adecco Group, we are embracing change, leading us to partner and build stronger relationships with all of our stakeholders. Here is an opportunity to support a market leader who is passionate about staff engagement and customer satisfaction. Keeping up with the face-paced economy, this high-profile corporation drives innovation to all individuals and businesses.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About The Role
- Manage performance and oversee onsite team
- Monitor day to day engagement between candidates and our client
- Manage workforce planning and rostering of employees
- Facilitate toolbox talks, start of day, stand up and other such meetings
- Provide accurate reporting and presenting relevant information to management and other stakeholders
- Manage end to end employee life cycle; from onboarding to terminations
- Point of contact for issues or escalation with employees regarding IR, payroll, WHS etc.
- Previous experience gained within an on-site or industrial environment
- Volume recruitment delivery experience preferred
- Flexibility to support client requires as they run multiple shifts
- A customer and client focus with the ability to establish long lasting business relationships
- Capability to engage and communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Be able to handle issues that are deemed sensitive and confidential
- Strive in demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Self-driven, vibrant and passionate
- Full availability and flexibility to work weekdays and weekends
Applicants will ideally display experience working in either a recruitment, high touch service or similar position.
*** The successful applicant will be required to work limited weekends & extended night shift in peak periods ***
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.