Grow your career with The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Area Director plans, directs and controls all phases of an Area operation in the marketplace with a primary emphasis on increasing profit and growing the marketplace. Assists with the preparation and achievement of annual business plans. Acts as a key sales person and key contact in large prospects and on all large or on-site accounts in area. Develops staff members so that each member of the staff is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level. Responsible for managing the P+L of 4 branch offices Will also have direct management responsibility for one branch.
- Identify, pursue and develop new accounts through awareness of the local market, competitor activities and community growth plans.
- Establish and maintain rapport with key clients and act as key member of sales team on large accounts and new client prospects.
- Manage the process of recruiting and hiring Branch Managers as well as sales and service staff.
- Coach staff in sales and customer service techniques. Provide development and career opportunity for staff of multiple branches. Schedule and conduct regular staff meetings with branches.
- Audit and monitor the activities of staff to ensure branches are providing optimum service levels. Conduct performance evaluations and prepare developmental plans for branch staff in a timely manner.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field is highly recommended or the equivalent in related experience
- Multiple office management experience is required.
- Three to five years direct sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Sales experience within a personnel/staffing service organization is a must.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations, and able to communicate with all levels or staff and management.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.