POSITION OBJECTIVES: Support management and recruiting departments through daily job duties and special projects.
Being successful with this role will depend on your ability to:
- Take direction and learn from others
- Maintain a high level of multitasking capabilities
- Problem solve and handle a diverse caseload of tasks
- Always Keep a professional and positive attitude
- Display a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think creatively and work well with others
- Meet deadlines and other time sensitive goals
The Essential functions of an Administrative Support Professional include but are not limited to:
- Use technology to source candidates to Division Director
- Manage job posting for open positions
- Send out employment agreements via DocuSign
- Coordinate the receipt of time sheets for payroll
- Process expense reimbursements
- Provide excellent customer service
This position is entry-level and open to a diverse skill set. However, previous administrative work is a plus. Previous experience with Word, Outlook and Excel is desired.
1. Formal Education: High School Deploma or equivalent
(a) Microsoft Office
(c) Strong interpersonal skills
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.