POSITION OBJECTIVES: Support management, recruiting and marketing departments through daily job duties and special projects
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
1. Coordinate marketing activities at branch in Atlanta, including, but not limited to, direct mail, internet and virtual tour campaigns for all recruiters
2. Maintain internal Mircrosoft Word and Excel documents
3. Develop and maintain activity and productivity reporting for marketing, recruiting and management
4. Perform database entry and management duties, internet research, internal and external travel itineraries, limited candidate and client contact.
5. Monthly billing processing
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: (although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
1. Support Soliant Health as needed
2. Assist co-workers as needed
3. Other special projects
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: (qualitative or quantitative job standards imposed on all employees in this position, for example, typing 70 w.p.m.)
MACHINES/EQUIPMENT/TOOLS USED: Computer
1. Formal Education: High School Deploma or equivalent
(a) Microsoft Office
(c) Strong interpersonal skills
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: (describe whether exposed to chemicals, indoor or outdoor conditions, confined spaces, heights or other specific work area characteristics)
Partitioned work station
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.