Provides strategic and tactical support to VP of Central Order Management (COM) and COM organization, with focus on driving business vision and alignment of operational efficiencies, order management and overall service delivery for large national accounts. Supports VP in managing new account sales and implementations. Develops and implements business processes to increase productivity, reduce cost, improve quality and drive strong financial results. Leads and manages the daily activity of the COM team. Communicates across business units to ensure optimum fulfillment and effective communication of the COM organization’s strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direction for the Central Order in support of the VP, COM in the areas of order fulfillment, order management, solution designing, and operational effectiveness.
- Directs the administration of processes and operational duties of national contracts, ensuring compliance with all contractual service level agreements, Adecco policies, and procedures.
- Escalation point for complex issue management, delivery and client concerns.
- Conducts needs analysis and implements strategies to address areas of opportunity needed to enhance and improve branch and centralized operations, and service delivery to customers.
- Creates standard operating procedures for the COM organization.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Training Department to provide and facilitate appropriate training for COM staff.
- Participates in prospective client discovery and sales presentations and client QBRs as appropriate.
- Analyzes operational data, vendor scorecards, and provides strategies for COM and field management.
- Develops and implements processes to ensure proper alignment of required reporting and business reviews for large national customers.
- Ensures metrics reflect the SLA’s in all Adecco contracts.
- Provides communication and education to team for rollout of company initiatives and policies & procedures.
- Ensures client satisfaction by overseeing client problem resolution and guiding team members in effective resolution strategies.
- Reviews Global Satisfaction Survey results biannually and works with appropriate colleagues to ensure improvements are made to delivery where low results have been realized.
- Delivers best in class leadership, mentorship and direct supervision to COM staff.
- Establishes performance metrics and benchmarks for COM staff.
- Creates motivational strategies to drive quality performance.
- Monitors colleague performance, educates and coaches for career growth and performance improvement; provides feedback and mentorship to team members.
- Hires and onboards new team members
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum ten years’ experience as a leaderin a staffing services delivery or fulfillment environment.
Familiarity with VMS model and software tools strongly preferred.
Area/region leadership/management, sales and P&L management
Thorough knowledge of staffing services' operating environment, including processes, standards and procedures related to recruiting, interviewing, placement, quality assurance, payroll/billing, and financial & management reporting.
25% travel required
*If an equivalency statement is used for education and experience, specific number of years must be listed. Generally, an Associate’s Degree equates to two (2) years, Bachelor’s Degree equates to four (4) years, Master’s Degree equates to at least six (6) years.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong analytic and decision making skills.
- Strategic and independent thinker
- Strong customer presentation, excellent one-on-one communication and good team builder skills.
- Ability to manager projects and people.
- Ability to develop process improvement strategies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.