Provides strategic and tactical support to Centralized Delivery Solutions (CDS) and SDC organization, with focus on driving business vision and alignment of operational efficiencies, order fulfillment and overall service delivery. Strategically directs the Centralized Delivery Solutions team ensuring continuous improvement and effectiveness as related to corporate and Service Delivery Center (SDC) account needs. Plans, directs and guides all phases of a successful centralized delivery operation. Develops and implements business processes to increase productivity, reduce cost, improve quality and drive strong financial results. Leads and manages the daily activity of the SDC team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the process of recruiting, hiring and development of assigned staff.
- Coaches staff on recruitment and fulfillment techniques.
- Audits and monitors the activities of the staff to ensure optimum services levels are met and that files are organized, accurate, and current.
- Monitors resumes and postings for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements, and ensures professionalism and effectiveness.
- Responsible for identifying ideas, sources, and tools to increase the team’s knowledge and efficiency.
- Assesses recruiting and delivery strengths for niche recruiting capabilities, identifies and shares best practices across Recruiting Centers.
- Directs and controls Adecco’s financial activities; monitor financial procedures, compliance and adherence to budget.
- Escalation point for complex issue management, delivery and client concerns.
- Creates standard operating procedures for the SDC organization.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Training Department to provide and facilitate appropriate training for SDC staff.
- Participates in prospective client discovery and sales presentations and client QBRs as appropriate.
- Analyzes operational data, vendor scorecards, and provides strategies for SDC management.
- Provides communication and education to team for rollout of company initiatives and policies and procedures.
- Ensures client satisfaction by overseeing client problem resolution and guiding team members in effective resolution strategies.
- Reviews Global Satisfaction Survey results biannually and works with appropriate colleagues to ensure improvements are made to delivery where low results have been realized.
- Delivers best in class leadership, mentorship and direct supervision to SDC staff.
- Establishes performance metrics and benchmarks for SDC staff.
- Creates motivational strategies to drive quality performance.
- Monitors colleague performance, educates and coaches for career growth and performance improvement; provides feedback and mentorship to team members.
- Hires and onboards new team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of staffing services' operating environment, including processes, standards and procedures related to recruiting, interviewing, placement, quality assurance, payroll/billing, financial and management reporting.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytic and decision-making skills, strategic and independent thinker.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with, as a part of, or when leading a team.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Skilled in customer presentation, one-on-one communication skills, and good team builder.
- Skilled in project and people management.
- Ability to develop process improvement strategies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and job boards.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.