Plans, directs and controls all phases of a successful operation in a branch. Assists with the preparation and achievement of an annual business plan. Develops staff members so that each member of the staff is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level. Performs sales and customer service activities with assigned clients to increase gross margin dollars. Develops and maintains a high-level name awareness through the use of advertising and public relations.
ESSENTIALDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the process of recruiting and hiring branch sales and service staff. Coaches staff in sales and customer service techniques. Provides development and career opportunity for branch staff.
- Identifies/pursues and develops new accounts through awareness of the local market, competitor activities and community growth plans. Establishes rapport and continually develops current accounts with key clients. May assist account representatives with newly developed clients.
- Schedules and conducts regular staff meetings. Audits/monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the branch is providing optimum service levels. Conducts performance evaluations and prepares developmental plans for branch staff in a timely manner.
- Monitors the branch’s workers’ compensation and unemployment claims to minimize exposure and resulting expenses. Ensures that all federal, state, local notices and licenses are current and posted.
- Develops/implements branch revenue and expense forecasts. Establishes a budget and assists with the development of short and long range growth plans of the branch.
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service and identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Utilizes corporate sponsored direct mail, advertising and promotional activities to increase knowledge of Adecco in the local market. Identifies and develops local opportunities for increased exposure, (such as, clubs and job fairs). Negotiates contracts with local advertising sources.
- Develops/maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses. Maintains records of competitors in the area that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered.
- Sets and monitors pay and bill rates based on skill categories. Ensures proper credit references are obtained and client credit limits are established according to guidelines. Performs collection of all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Maintains the ability to perform any function and acts as first line backup if needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent experience.
Three to five years staffing industry experience or five years of business experience includingsuccessful management of sales, operations, personnel staff, and have responsibility for P&L, etc.
Two years direct technical sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
Sales experience within a personnel service organization preferable. Working knowledge oflabor and employment laws.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to operate general office equipment and sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meet deadlines; set own priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures; schedule day events; make cold calls; prepare and give formal presentationsin one-on-one and group situations.
- Must be able to travel extensively within region.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.