Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are seeking an Online Student Experience Associate. This role will be responsible for student and course student experience and seek to find process efficiencies for our Online courses. You’ll be responsible for driving a positive experience for all incoming part time and immersive remote students, managing our customer service inbox and streamlining student on-boarding processes.
This is a 100% remote, part-time position.
- Owning and iterating upon current student onboarding (welcome email, course trackers,Slack, Github Enterprise, etc)
- Collect student data pre-course and share results with Instructor Management team
- Track and monitor customer service inbox and respond to all student inquiries within 24-48 hours
- Manage Online course inventory ensuring it’s featured in the proper places on the GA website
- Develop a baseline understanding of all GA Education Product lines
- Help facilitate student orientation, including scheduling and sending event reminders
- Offboard students by sending letters of completion to qualified students and removing students from in-course tools and resources
- 25 hours per week, flexible schedule
- At least 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a customer service role
- Highly organized
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Tech and system savvy; familiar with Google Suite
- As this job is completely remote, a strong internet connection and working laptop or computer
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Data driven
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.