Who are we?
Our vision is of a global community of individuals empowered to pursue the work they love. Our mission is to grow that community by transforming millions of thinkers into creators.
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
GA has a remote-friendly culture with offices around the world. If you prefer the office, our headquarters are located in New York City. Twice a year, the entire Product team gets together in New York for a week of team building, workshops, lightning talks, urban adventures, and an epic hackathon.
We are organized into small cross-functional product teams (a PM, a designer, a few devs) that focus on growing a single product from glimmer to game-changer. Each team is free to determine their own tools & process. We care about writing good software that is clean, concise, and well-tested; flexible and easy to maintain. Our stack is Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and ReactJS, but we are not dogmatic and believe in using the right tools for a particular problem.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator Contractor to join an existing team of full-time Salesforce Engineers. Our expectations for the role and your responsibilities are…
- Usually, 2+ years of experience being a professional Salesforce Administrator or Engineer.
- Should be aware of the business value in work being done. Able to prioritize own work when given business value context.
- Support functional day-to-day operations of Salesforce, including user management and onboarding, data QA, process documentation, etc. Perform all functions of a Salesforce Administrator.
- As part of the headquarters management team, generate technical and process solutions for issues identified via the helpdesk system, business needs as prioritized by the executive team, and based on your own knowledge of best practices and system improvements through observation of system usage.
- Collaborate with General Assembly’s engineering team on the integration between Salesforce and GA’s data systems; monitor these connections and respond to issues quickly and effectively.
- Support integration between Salesforce and third-party vendors such as Docusign and Pardot. Work closely with these vendors to address integration issues and support custom integrations.
- Support a moderate-volume service desk and provide excellent service to users of Salesforce and related systems. Effectively triage support work from minor fixes to issues requiring major configuration upgrades.
- Maintain a very strong understanding of Salesforce configuration, business logic, data structure, and current usage trends. Effectively represent this information to a variety of internal stakeholders. Generate reports as support for your narratives.
- Provide real-time day-to-day end-user support for issues related to salesforce and integrated applications.
- Technical and functional proficiency in tasks including but not limited to: roles, permission sets, profiles, workflow rules, validations, email alerts, reports, dashboards, and lightning pages.
- Should be able to support and maintain third-party applications and stay up to date on the latest salesforce releases.
- Experience working with Salesforce-centric telephony system such as NVM (New Voice Media) is nice to have.
- Should follow Salesforce best practices in maintaining data integrity and should be able to assist with data improvement projects.
- Competitive Rate
Who can apply?
The USA in any of these states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, NY, NC, TX, VA and/or WA
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.