Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
*** This is a part-time role.
*** This is a remote role.
We are looking for a highly organized individual, who is efficient and motivated by getting things done. The Local Marketing Admin will support the local marketing team in the organization and execution of events and workshop operations. This is a role for a motivated team player who wants to be part of a fast-paced educational community.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Support event and workshop operations for several US campuses: working with local marketing producers in the cities including:
- Scheduling and posting classes, workshop and event landing pages on the GA website and within internal systems
- Managing the campus classroom calendar when scheduling workshops and events
- Pre and post event & class email communication to students
- Support administrative duties related to class and workshop instructor onboarding, contract creation, payment and scheduling.
- Working with local marketing producers across US campuses and with global marketing headquarter team
Skills & Qualifications:
- You are detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You can navigate an ever-changing, fast paced environment and demonstrable ability to come up with solutions
- You are able to multitask and enjoy wearing many hats
- You learn new processes quickly and accurately
- You are proactive and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Prior executive administrative experience preferred
- Process Management
- Peer Relationships
- Time Management
- Learning on the fly
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.