The Adecco Group has chosen to partner with Pontoon for all internal recruitment, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team responsible for delivery of the new RXO service for all Adecco brands. The Adecco Group (TAG) Recruitment eXperience Outsourcing (RXO) solution brings to life a centralized and technology-enabled approach to colleague recruitment across the globe. This will streamline and centralise our ways of working, while implementing state-of-the-art technology to deliver a better hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers.
You will join an international team recruiting exclusively for The Adecco Group across northern Europe. This internal Recruiter role will suit an experienced recruiter looking to further their career within the group. If you are someone with a passion for our brands and values, who wants to support the business in attracting our next generation of talent then we would love to meet you!What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for recruiting for roles across Adecco group brands for the Benelux area, the recruiter identifies, engages and manages the end to end process for qualified candidates.
- Understand client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates and prepares and delivers candidates to the client.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in the ATS.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Fields inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- Schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a recruitment or HR related position.
- Previous recruitment experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively in French and English verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to understand and apply related federal, state, and local laws.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of recruiting.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards preferred.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.