Manages and is directly responsible for delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational service delivery for the dedicated MSP account. Optimizes service to the client in a high quality, cost-effective manner for multiple locations.Oversees, plans, directs and controls phases of the MSP account in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment. Works under minimal supervision
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality and compliance program adherence, and management of a Managed Service Program (MSP) with multiple sites and suppliers.
* Builds relationships with key decision makers at MSP organization and client enterprise. Establish and maintain rapport with the client. Acts as key contact for overall program management for their specific region/span of control.
* Engages Pontoon resources (subject matter experts) and divisions in support of customer objectives. Engages non-Adecco resources in the labor supply chain in order to optimize client's workforce.
* Drives program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs and expands program nationally and globally in cooperation with client. Coordinates, communicates and leads the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Adecco and the client.
* Provides customer with regular updates regarding the MSP, including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements.
* Provides assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential. Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for Program team members within the account. Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
* Supports MSP (Managed Service Program) to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures.
* Works with Business Analyst and other applicable resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses.
* Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
* Assists in the development and implementation of approved business plans for assigned skill sets or business units to maintain/expand sales. Reviews sales activity and recommends improvement programs as required.
* Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting businesses.
* Oversees and maximizes use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
* Supports the Program Director in sales presentations and prepares and/or coordinates the preparation of proposals for new/expanded business. Survey clients regarding perception of service.
* Sits onsite with client to emphasize quality and service. Identify opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
* Responsible for delivery of a quality program to include participation in the program QBR’s (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as supplier community.
* Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
* Supports the Program Director and/or Supplier Manager in the management of supplier relationships and partnership negotiations.
* Assists in the preparation and delivery of supplier scorecards and prepares executive summaries to present to Program Director on a monthly and quarterly basis. Use statistics and business experience to make recommendations to optimize vendor program support.
* Supports the creation of fair and competitive business units in support of client end user objectives by preparing performance analysis and ensuring optimal performance of its suppliers.
* In partnership with Supplier Manager, Trains supplier staff members so that each member is fully trained and 100% compliant to program expectations.
* Assist the Supplier Manager in developing corrective action plans. May assists Supplier Manager with making recommendations to the supplier to improve performance.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with suppliers to ensure maximum client end user satisfaction.
* Assists with quality reviews and metrics to ensure supplier compliance and quality service are meeting client objectives.
* Partners with supplier management to conduct supplier summits and ongoing business reviews.
* Supports billing reconciliation and negotiations.
* Manages team members, both onsite and remote.
* Hold team members accountable to SLAs, client delivery, and other performance goals
* Responsible for all people management, coaching and development, training, and other applicable responsibilities
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of five (5) years full time work experience with four years in service level industry and a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
* Previous account management experience a must.
* Onsite client management experience a plus.
* Staffing and recruiting experience preferred but not required.
* Previous people management experience
* Multi country/region experience a plus
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* May be required to work mid and grave shifts as dictated by business needs
* Should have relevant Word/ Excel skills
* Excellent comprehension and written/ oral communication skills in English
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills - able to make judgments in ambiguous cases
* Strong client management capabilities, building rapport and confidence
* Effective time management skills, able to multitask in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* High level of issue identification and problem solving skills
* High levels of customer service and relationship management
* Experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment with high-volume workload
* Strong organization and planning skills, ability to manage high volume of work and multiple changing / conflicting priorities.
* Strong work ethic, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Must have RPO or Staffing experience
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.