The Human Resources Business Partner interacts with Colleagues and Pontoon management to provide Human Resources partnering through effective service delivery. Uses his/her skill and knowledge to ensure the implementation of effective business strategies. Acts as a resource to Field Colleagues regarding hiring, counselling and termination issues. Administers the Adecco Group compensation programs within Pontoon including the Pontoon specific development/implementation of procedures and guidelines. Oversees job descriptions and performs grade evaluations. Ensures compliance with local legal requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resources Partnering & Leadership
* Lead human resources functions including Compensation and Benefits, Performance Evaluation and Employee Relations.
* Works as a business partner or consultant, developing strong business relationships with Colleagues and management.
* Work with Delivery Center Director and corporate HR team to create and implement HR strategy, policies and procedures for the India Delivery Center.
* Pro-actively contributes to the development of the Company’s business plan and objectives.
* Links Human Resources policies and programs to the Company’s objectives.
* Liaises with Legal, Risk Management, and Compliance to resolve escalated legal and high risk issues.
* Advises and assists internal clients with interpretation and application of policies and procedures, coaching, legal compliance, employee complaints, disciplinary and termination issues.
* Travels to field and corporate sites to present new programs and address business needs.
* Acts as a primary resource for Colleagues and management by building trust and fostering productive relationships.
* Solves conflicts in the workplace. Listens to issues, brainstorms solutions, proposes solutions, and follows up to ensure successful outcomes.
* Interacts with colleagues in a way that demonstrates customer’s concerns and problems are heard and resolved proactively to build confidence and trust.
* Maintains confidentiality by discussing issues only with appropriate stakeholders.
* Acts as a role model and encourages others regarding Company’s values.
* Develops and implements new programs to support the needs of the company utilizing innovative strategies and principles of organizational development.
* Coordinates HR initiatives with other departments and teams.
* Manages and participates in the development of program materials, communication vehicles, presentation and implementation of programs.
* Partners with HR experts to apply innovative strategies to various personnel and HR business issues.
* Experience in drafting and implementing an Employee Handbook
* Provide orientation and refresher courses for colleagues
Compensation and Benefits
* Participates in the development and administration of compensation programs.
* Develops/recommends new or revised policies/programs/guidelines to meet business objectives, and budgetary constraints.
* Provides administrative services and guidance relating to compensation and benefits.
* Prepares documentation for any change in an employee’s information such as promotion, transfer, change in cost center, regularization, annual increase, salary alignment and others.
* Oversees incentive processing efforts including calculations, system design, and reporting for field commission plans. Identifies areas for process improvements and efficiencies.
* Establishes/implements Adecco compensation methodologies. Provides compensation related guidance/direction to the business.
* Assists in the development of sales and special incentive/bonus programs. Prepares plan documents, evaluates plan results and recommends/implements changes to improve plan effectiveness.
* Manages/participates in the preparation of job descriptions to ensure their accuracy.
* Leads business line job evaluation activities. Reviews/approves job evaluations to ensure internal equity and compliance with government laws/regulations.
* Supports salary and bonus administration activities for Pontoon. Reviews salary actions as appropriate and contacts line management/senior management to resolve problems, gain final approval and ensure adherence with company guidelines.
* Manages company participation in salary surveys and the analysis of survey results to ensure external competitiveness.
* Partners with external/internal departments (Finance, Legal, Systems, Payroll, and HRIS) to provide support and consultation as it relates to Compensation programs and processes.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in business, HR management, or a related field or significant related experience required. A minimum of (7) seven to (10) ten years Human Resources experience including at least experience in a multi-site service industry generally required.
* Broad knowledge of Human Resources, local labor code, policy development and related laws and regulations required.
* Knowledge of compensation plan delivery and incentive/bonus plan design, job evaluation methodologies, salary structure/merit budget development, and job/organizational design techniques required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, project and employee management skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to operate in a team environment also required.
* Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Ability to travel on an as needed basis is required.
* Willing to work at any shift schedule, including night shift
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.