Supports the marketing & tenders team with all graphic design work for The Adecco Group. The role provides graphic design support and guidance to help deliver marketing and external communications initiatives with a creative component. Provides on-brand graphic design support for all Adecco Group brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing & Communications
* Providing any graphic design services needed to help successfully deliver The Adecco Group’s annual marketing strategy/vertical industry plans/ tenders:
* Includes, but not restricted to, designing all Capability Statements, Case Studies, Whitepapers and general marketing brochures, client event invites, event/outdoor signage, client Christmas cards, business cards/stationery, flyers, digital banners, video editing.
* Providing graphic design support for all online design of website landing pages, website updates and ongoing enhancements
Other business functions/verticals
* Providing any graphic design best-practice advice, guidance and services requested by the Executive Team, vertical management teams, and as appropriate, fellow business and Operations Team colleagues.
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with marketing resources, including Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Content & PR Manager.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* A degree in Graphic Design or related experience
* High level understanding of current best-practice graphic design techniques and applications including (but not limited to):
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Video editing software
* A good practical understanding of photography and image manipulation for print and web
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience using scheduling tools i.e. Asana.
* Sound knowledge of all major components of M&C related functions, brand management, lead generation, design, PR, event/campaign management, content management, bid support etc.
* High level time management skills
* Strong consulting skills
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously and see projects through to completion
* Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and demanding environment
Measure of Success:
* Timely delivery of marketing strategy and communication strategy support
* On brand accuracy
* Attention to detail - mistakes minimized.
* Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
* Timely delivery of services and provision of information
* Innovation with ideas and creative process
* Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig City
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.