A professional position using communication, organizational and business knowledge to apply broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures related to commercial administration.
Contract Admins will need to work with global client stakeholders in North America, South America, Europe, South East Asia, and North Asia, to work on their respective contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CONTRACT ADMIN:
* End to end contract lifecycle management
* Contract database maintenance
* Building and maintaining reference/template library
* Conduct contract reviews, redlining, recommending amendments
* Assisting with RFI and RFP initiatives
* Reviewing and summarizing/scoring RFP responses
* Assists in responding to Customer’s questions to Pontoon’s proposals and prepares data for review, as well as oral presentations and debriefs.
* Tracks contract modifications and updates as necessary. Drafts contract wording and prepares contract amendments. Negotiates task orders, delivery orders and contract changes.
* Facilitates contract approvals process including interacting with business owners, legal representatives, financial and policy advisors, etc.
* Reviews existing contract and billing abstracts, prepares and updates as necessary. Prepares outgoing correspondence.
* Prepares weekly status reports, and participates in customer and internal meetings as necessary.
* Works with routine and complex contract clauses and contractual requirements. Researches contract issues.
* Serves as point-of-contact with prime contractor's, proposal managers, client legal team members and pricing personnel for contractual issues, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements and/or cost proposals. Responsible for knowing terms and conditions of assigned teaming agreements and RFPs. Works with Project Managers to negotiate teaming agreements and statements of work.
* Maintain contract files and systems and statements of work.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* At least 3 years of experience in contract administration
* Have an understanding of contracts relating to sourcing projects and inbound services and be able to work on them.
* Experience in defining service/ product specifications, managing supplier interactions, writing RFx documents, and summarizing RFX responses.
* Experience in drafting contracts.
* Should have relevant Word/ Excel skills
* Excellent comprehension and written/ oral communication skills in English
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills - able to make judgments in ambiguous cases
* Effective time management skills, able to multitask in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* High level of issue identification and problem solving skills
* High levels of customer service and relationship management
* Experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment with high-volume workload
* Strong organization and planning skills, ability to manage high volume of work and multiple changing / conflicting priorities.
* Strong work ethic, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.