The NSO Technical National Account Manager is responsible for planning, directing and controlling all phases of a Client account in order to increase profits and encourage growth. Assists with the preparation and achievement of annual business plans. Acts as a key sales person and key contact for the account. Directs field branch offices so that each office is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level.
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of direct sales experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to nine (9) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Experience managing multiple accounts and supervisory experience is required. Previous experience working with a National Account program, preferably in a Management role is preferred. Sales experience within a personnel service organization is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementing, directing and managing a National Account with a minimum revenue opportunity of $25M with multiple client sites and multiple subcontract vendors.
- Develops and implements revenue and expense forecasts for the account. Establishes a budget and assist with the development of short and long range growth plans.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with the client. Acts as key contact for assigned account.
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Visits field offices to emphasize quality and service. Identify opportunities for further growth of existing client site locations.
- Develops/Implements approved business plans for assigned account to maintain/expand sales. Reviews sales activity and recommends improvement programs as required.
- Conducts/participates in sales presentations and prepares and/or coordinates the preparation of proposals for new/expanded business.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses. Maintains records of competitors in the area that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered.
- Responsible for quality program to include conducting QBR’s (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as vendor community. Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures vendor adherence to quality standards.
- Responsible for DSO/ATB management.
- Communicates account billing and reporting requirements to Corporate IS and/or Accounting management for the development of systems. Informs field offices of the terms, conditions and systems needed to service the account. Prepares and distributes related reports.
- Coordinates and facilitates training to staff, vendors and the user community on the technology tools utilized in the account.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.