The Delivery Director is responsible for establishing and implementing recruiting strategies for the portfolio. This position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to utilize market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities, increase portfolio revenue, gross margin and net income.
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Prior successful track record in management and sales.
- Strong client facing abilities including the ability to handle scope issues.
- Ability to work with senior management.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Strong planning abilities (both strategic & tactical).
- Adept in technology solutions for various projects.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of six (6) years management experience with project management responsibility. Minimum of five (5) years in Information Technology direct hire/staffing industry experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years’ management experience and 5 + years of experience in Technical recruitment, competency based interviewing and new employee integration.
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands while being flexible.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment as well as good problem solving skills.
- Well rounded general Human Resources experience. In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices in the engineering and technical fields. Experience in the Technical recruiting field and in multi-discipline recruiting environments (engineering, technical, production).
- Proficient in Internet and Microsoft Applications. Knowledge of the engineering and technical fields desired.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients.
- Responsible for identifying ideas, sources and tools to increase recruiter knowledge and efficiency. Assesses recruiting strengths for niche recruiting capabilities, identify and share best practices across division. Identifies SME’s for different specialties and build a resource or network to support division.
- Supervises technical recruiters and Delivery Managers and ensures compliance to company performance standards including metrics: Hires/Starts, Recruiting source of hire, Time to fill, Interviews, Submittals, Submittal to hire ratio, Phone Screens, G-2s, Resumes Entered, monthly GM$ and GM%
- Participates in the evaluation and hiring of new Recruiters. Participates in the orientation, mentoring and training of Recruiters. Provides for follow-up with all new employees to monitor work place integration, job satisfaction and gain feedback for improving practices
- Responsible for developing strategy throughout the portfolio, and working with the delivery managers and delivery teams to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximize utilization targets.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources based on engagement strategy and work contracted.
- Develops approaches and targets to meet business goals of clients.
- Plans and prioritizes all deliverables and resources based on engagement strategy and work contracted.
- Participates in strategic development of new business.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.