Modis is currently seeking an experienced sales professional to sell and represent our IT staffing solutions within the Minneapolis, MN market.
Sales | Business DevelopmentManager| IT Staffing
TheBusiness Development Manageris responsible for developing profitable new sales within an assigned portfolio of accounts across a geographic region. Fosters key business relationships with potential and existing clients. Develops client-specific strategies and solutions to increase sales and meet expectations for profitability and client satisfaction. Spends the majority of time meeting with clients and making sales at a client’s office or other location away from a home or Modis office. Meets and/or exceeds assigned sales goals.
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of sales related experience is required. Previous experience in the staffing and/or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel as much as 50% per week, depending on territory is required. Maintaining reliable transportation is also required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies sales opportunities and consultatively sells solutions and/or services to new clients.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
- Regularly conducts site visits and sales meetings with clients.
- Develops effective relationships with key client contacts.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and sales best practices.
- Negotiates new client contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on industry trends, market activities and competitor strategies.
- Recommends and assists with implementing service improvements.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Assists in the establishment of sales, pricing and marketing strategies.
- Assesses the effectiveness of strategies and recommends changes and best practices.
- Produces, analyzes and communicates sales forecasts and other related reports to key stakeholders.
- Provides guidance and coaching to new or less-experienced team members as requested.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.