The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. We are currently looking for a highly creative and forward-thinking designer who as an Art & Design Lead (MOCs) will lead the vision for the Group and ensure all creative output is of the highest excellence to create industry-leading work.
- Leading the creative design of all assets for the Group and its brands including rebranding projects in line with the group brand strategy, design, governance and architecture.
- In charge of our global brand photography strategy for all global lead brands.
- Group creative lead for all HQ events including AGM, Investor Relations and Global Leaders Conference to ensure perception of the group’s image is raised to highest level within the industry.
- Creative design of all digital assets in line with our web strategy; including driving marketing campaigns by the creation of creative digital work, linked to lead generation and candidate attraction.
- Being the expert and guardian of all brand visual identity for our global lead brands.
- Strategic lead on the creation of new global logos (where required).
- Design the creative assets for our group brand sponsorships including sign off.
- Training country designers and or agencies on the interpretation of our brand guidelines in line with our global brand strategy.
- Creative design work including sales material for international sales team (including presentations) for newly created brands that drive revenue opportunities.
- Collaborating with our Global MarTech team on the launch(es) of our branded websites worldwide, ensuring brand adherence and alignment.
- Providing leadership, direction and support to country-specific marketing design activities
- Supporting the leadership team with our global programmes from brand design governance documents, to full design projects for colleague, client and or candidate drive events.
- 10 + experience in similar creative design role.
- Photoshop, InDesign and full Adobe skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of rebrand projects, and leading governance.
- Demonstrated experience of rebrand project and their execution.
- Demonstrated experience of managing and working with agencies.
- Strong project skills.
- Undergraduate degree in design related degree.
- English speaking with other European languages a bonus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.